Ok folks i am back!!! Rayboy tagged me today, and i guess i ought to thank him, as it was kind of a wake up call for me after almost a year long duration of hibernation. For those of you who kept on saying “What happened to your blog? Start posting again…” here i am, back in action. (I hope)
First the Rules for the Tag:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you (Rayboy)
2. Mention these rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
The Quirks Follow:
1. I am a total “Mommy’s Girl” she babies me so much (she does that till date and i absolutely love it) that sometimes unknowingly i speak my tweet baby talk in places i ought not to. So many people out here who can vouch for this…
2. I am a total Introvert, so much so that when i go out with “my” friends, I end up making my Husband do all the talking and entertaining…while i escape into a world of my own.
3. I am a R & D Fanatic, I cannot do without a pc/laptop and a good connection to the internet. Its my favorite passtime to go looking for stuff and i dont stop till i find what i am looking for, and end up finding loads of other stuff along the way.
4. Though sometimes i do think of myself as a Multi-tasker, the fact is that i am not. I cannot do two things at one time, i need to concentrate totally on what i am doing at that particular time and then move on to the next, and if you have been talking to me while i was working, you can be sure that i didnt hear a word of what you said.
5. I am night person, i could remain awake all night and sleep all day, sadly the world doesnt work that way, unless i had a job in the United States of America or perhaps Canada, but was working from Kuwait…wouldnt that be awesome????
6. I hate change…ever changing things like rivers, chameleons, attitudes etc. dont get my vote. I like things to be normal…though it almost always never like that.
Its Tag Time !!!